Do you want to have the unique opportunity to shape an early-stage product while having the time to develop a broad spectrum of skills? Then, CARL’s product team is the right fit for you.
CARL is an early-stage startup that has the luxury to build its product at its own pace. The product team (mentored by Project A) has built a stable foundation over the years. From the CEO to the back-end engineers, the whole team is composed of user-centric individuals. Your input will be heard at every stage of the product decision making.
- As the only UX Designer in the team, you will be able to set up your own workflows and processes.
- Here is how the product team is used to working with the UX Designer:
- You will collaborate with our Product Manager Lead and the CEO at the strategic level and organising workshops with other stakeholders
- You will be owning the product discovery with our Product Manager Lead
- by conducting interviews, surveys, and other opportunity testing technics.
- by organising the results and presenting them to the rest of the company.
- You will be helping the team in deciding on feature prioritisation. We are used to organising user story mapping workshops.
- You will be conducting rapid prototyping. We will be excited to see your user flows, wireframes, mockup and prototypes. You will collaborate with our Product Manager Lead and our Front-end Lead during this phase.
- You will be testing your prototypes with users.
- You will be supervising the engineering team building the product.
- You will be optimising our Design System (based on Chakra UI).
- And of course, you will help our Product Manager Lead make sense of user feedback and analytics. We expect our UX Designer to work iteratively
- Be ready to develop a broad spectrum of skills along the way and own the product end-to-end..